Room is currently offline
Swonaurora's Bio and Free Webcam
- Real Name:
- Birth Date:
- Dec. 26, 1995
- Interested In:
- Men, Women, Trans, Couples
- Last Broadcast:
- 6 days
- Body Type:
- Hot Sexy Body)
- Smoke / Drink:
- Body Decorations:
- About Me:
Something about me...
Hey Guys ,i very receptive person!!!always trying to learn about everything!
I love to dance you will notice this when you visit my room!!!Like a pretty girl am i,like shopping and reading ;) on weekends like to party with my frends!
If you want to know more about me,come visit me in my room,you wont regreat it ! i am happy to spend time and meet new people :* :*
- Wish List:
1. When you come into a models room, have the decency to at least say hello. You wouldnt walk into someones home and not say hello, well this is their home, say hello. You can and will get banned if you don't, I know.
2. Get to know the model; you might be surprised how nice they are.
3. Dont come into a room and demand- show me your tits, show me your pussy, show me your ass. Would you walk into a bar and tell the first lady you meet show me your tits? Think about it.
4. If the model is in the middle of a show, be polite, say hello, and then tip if you enjoy what you see. Again dont demand for her to do something.
5. This is for guests, grays and Golds, these ladies are working, tips are how they pay their bills, remember that.
6. Dont tell the model if she shows her (ass, pussy, tits) whatever, youll tip her after, these ladies werent born yesterday. If you want to see something ask her how many tokens to see her (ass, pussy, tits) whatever, if too much thank her and leave.
7. Read her profile, most have all the questions youre going to ask already answered, just take the time to read.
8. Yes, you will meet models that all they want are tokens, they dont want to get to know you and they dont want you to know them.
9. Remember these ladies do have lives outside of this site; they have feelings, they arent robots, they eat, sleep, they have problems just like you do. This is their job when on cam, tokens are how they get paid and if you look at how much tokens cost, it takes a lot of tokens for them to make anything.